Diamondbacks Bullpen Forum Index Diamondbacks Bullpen
The baseball forum that doesn't suck

Home       News Feed 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
09/02 D-Backs @ Nationals Game #1
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diamondbacks Bullpen Forum Index -> GameDay Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TAP
Veteran Presence

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shoewizard wrote:
I second the motion.

Tap, can you please add a Bob Melvin entry into the gameday standings?

Thanks.

Funny stuff, guys. I'll add Melvin as an honorary loss for today, but baldy, you get what you sign up for. Laughing
TAP
Veteran Presence

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"He threw the ball extremely well -- certainly good enough to win a game and should have won a game," Melvin said about Batista.

Memo to Bob: He would have earned his win if you hadn't yanked him after 7 innings in favor of Pena.
BigCat
A-Ball Kid

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow...what a tough game to go see. I told my wife that we could be in trouble once Miggy got pulled----she didnt believe me....until Soriano's blast. A few positives....Quentin's dinger was in the upper deck which is a tall feat at RFK...I saw Bonds do it last year.....but not many others.

Young's catch was sweet....he was running back towards the wall and had to twist his body and reach his arm behind him to make the grab. It should be on ESPN's top plays.

There were more Dbacks fans in DC this year than there were last year...and my kids got a foul ball from the Dbax ball boy, and they got on the big screen. Too bad Bomel didnt put them in to pitch.

Is there any way to get EXACT attendance for a game...it had to be about 2,000 tops for this game....the place was empty!
moviegeekjn
Veteran Presence

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FUCK YOU BOMEL!!!

Waste a great game by Chris Young along with a great Miggy game. And what the fuck was the pinching hitting Craig for Conor for? Conor didn't play again tonight, so is Conor injured???

These Nationals crowds are sparse, but they do know how to cheer their favorites on without too much prompting. They're pretty funny too... and their President's Race beats our Hot Dog race all to Hell.

But bottom line FUCK YOU BOMEL for this loss. If we were REALLY in a pennant chase it would hurt more tho.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diamondbacks Bullpen Forum Index -> GameDay Threads All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: