Diamondbacks Bullpen Forum Index Diamondbacks Bullpen
The baseball forum that doesn't suck

Home       News Feed 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
A CRAZY THOUGHT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diamondbacks Bullpen Forum Index -> Team News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
allstar
AAA Stud

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:24 am    Post subject: A CRAZY THOUGHT Reply with quote

Okay guys, don't go "uggh," just yet. I just wanted to share this very desperate for starter information. I'm not sure where, but it's said to be Chan Ho Park is negotiating with 3 Western divison clubs.

Athletics and Angels, along the Dodgers and Padres are eliminated due to their solid pitching rotations they have already. It's very doubtful that he'll pitch for the Rangers again. So that leaves us, along with the Rockies, Giants and Mariners.

Lol, it was just for a laugh. Though I hope we acquire a starter even if that meant giving up Chad Tracy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Diamondbacks Bullpen Forum Index -> Team News All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: