Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » AZ Diamondbacks » Gameday Threads

Page 10 of 10 [ 182 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Post subject: Re: NLDS Game 2 @ LAD
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:36 am 

EvilJuan wrote:
pete25 wrote:
EvilJuan wrote:
It's a shame that the BBCode embedded in this board's software doesn't allow images to be resized. :(

You can type ":small" right next to the link of the image. For example it'll be [ img ]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DLkM4Q-UIAAwRQw.jpg:small[/img]

Learn something new every day! :lol: Thanks.

I knew there was an option to do that but I wasn't sure how it worked!

Post subject: Re: NLDS Game 2 @ LAD
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:02 pm 

EvilJuan wrote:
pete25 wrote:
EvilJuan wrote:
It's a shame that the BBCode embedded in this board's software doesn't allow images to be resized. :(

You can type ":small" right next to the link of the image. For example it'll be [ img ]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DLkM4Q-UIAAwRQw.jpg:small[/img]

Learn something new every day! :lol: Thanks.

I'm an admin at another site, and the BBCode options for resizing images are much more versatile; but this is a great leap forward for here. For that matter, there are a lot of BBCode options not available here. To give one example, there's a tag pair [nobbc][/nobbc]; which means that, rather than having to type "[ img ]," you would type [nobbc][img]<link>[/img][/nobbc], and it would appear as, "[img]<link>[/img]"; in other words, as it should actually be typed. Okay, for what we did here, that's not a big deal; but for more complex strings, or for those users who don't grasp that the spaces aren't actually meant to be used, it's nice to have a few more tools in the toolkit.

But that's just me complaining... ;) I can't do anything about the team; but maybe, just maybe, we can do more with the site. :lol:

It's worth noting that this only works for twitter images (pbs.twimgs.com/......). I tried to use it with other links and didn't work.

Page 10 of 10 [ 182 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Board index » AZ Diamondbacks » Gameday Threads