Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » AZ Diamondbacks » Team News

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Post subject: ***Dbacks Fan Fest Autograph Voucher Help Please***
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:56 pm 

Hello Dbacks fans,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post something like this, so I do apologize if it isn't, but I really have run out of ideas in terms of where to ask. I'll try and be as brief as possible so you can get back to more important topics about your much improved squad.

I am an autograph collector and a fan of baseball. I have been collecting since my dad took me to my first game when I was 3. I have attended Spring Training in Arizona the past two years and am planning on attending once again in 2016. I noticed that the Dbacks Fan Fest is taking place right around the time that I am planning on coming out there from Newtown, CT. I did a little bit of research and found out that the Dbacks do sell vouchers for autographs at the Fan Fest. However, they go on sale to season ticket holders before they become available to anyone else, which puts my odds of landing one that I want at a major disadvantage. I am a Dbacks Insider subscriber, but even we don't get access to the vouchers until a day after season ticket holders. For obvious reasons (living across the country) I am in no position to buy season tickets.

One player who has eluded me in my autograph collection is Zack Greinke. Yes I know there probably many fans just like me who desire the same thing, but I would very much like to add him to my collection. My question to anyone out there who is willing to help is, would a season ticket holder who is either planning on getting vouchers, or is going to the fan fest and not getting autographs, be willing to help me secure a voucher for Zack? I am more than willing to pay above and beyond the $5.00 voucher price they are asking for one ($50.00) and even willing to entertain a trade of an autograph I have extra of in my collection (Carlos Correa, Michael Conforto, Paul Goldschmidt ect.)

So, please, if anyone on the board is SERIOUSLY willing to help me in my quest, or knows of anything that could help me out, I would greatly appreciate it. I am planning on making my annual trip to Spring Training on the 19th, so I would be more than willing to meet you at the fan fest, since I've also noticed they don't go on sale until a few days before anyway.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this post. Any help I can get is much appreciated. Thanks.

Nick

Post subject: Re: ***Dbacks Fan Fest Autograph Voucher Help Please***
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:13 am 

I realize it's still a couple months away, but please any help is greatly appreciated.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:34 pm 

Hey everyone. Getting closer to that day now. Does anyone have a suggestion or have an interest in helping me out?

Post Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:33 pm 

Anyone able to purchase a Greinke voucher today that they'd like to sell. Willing to pay ten times what you paid for it.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:23 am 

http://arizona.diamondbacks.mlb.com/ari ... -873906933

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Board index » AZ Diamondbacks » Team News